962 Work & Safety XFR - Waxy Rustic BrownBlundstone
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Can we help you choose your size?
Call us Toll Free at 1 877 939-1804
We’ll be happy to assist you!
Style Nr: #962
Introducing the CSA-approved 962 Work & Safety XFR boot in Waxy Rustic Brown from Blundstone Canada. Blundstone XFR safety boots stand on a thicker, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. Comfort Arch footbeds help to reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Steel toe boots with rubber toe caps protect the boot itself and extending service life. A work boot so safe it protects itself! Pull-on work boots that won't let you down. Chelsea boot height. The most comfortable work boot.
These rubber lug soles are not designed for extreme cold or icy conditions. Rubber lug sole traction is reduced in conditions below freezing and may slip on icy surfaces.
- Rubber outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and sole material.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300˚C.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
*on most orders, restrictions apply
LEATHER CARE TIPS
Clean any dust or dirt with a damp cloth and buff the shoes with a soft polishing cloth to remove excess water. Allow shoes to dry overnight. Tougher scuffs can often be removed by applying a small amount of vaseline on a paper towel or q-tip and rubbing the mark. Wipe the area off with a dry cloth.